Wow! Not exactly sure how this happened, but this (not so recent) DENTAL INSURANCE tips video has picked up some steam and now has over 15,000 views on YouTube. I have been over a thousand before but never up over 15K.
This good news is this info is timeless and is still very much true today and both educational and helpful.
After watching this video you can go to www.mc2DENTAL.com for easy private quotes.
Thanks for watching!!!
P.S. 35 lbs also does make a difference behind the camera :0
Dental Insurance Tips and & Lessons
- Most people use it; however, do you really need it?
- What is your Risk level?
- Do you already know you need work done or do you just have routine cleanings?
- Are you “married” to or “in love” with your dentist?
Set Realistic Expectations
I want to pay $35 to an insurance carrier then have 2 root canals done.
So let me do the math. You pay $35 to ABC insurance company and expect them to pay out $3000 next month. That is not insurance.
There are two main types of Dental insurance plans HMO and PPO
You might be better served with a non insurance solution… dental discount programs
Key Steps in your evaluation
- How much does it cost?
- Is your dentist in the network?
- What is the annual maximum (this is the max the insurance company will pay out in any given plan year)
- What are the waiting periods for routine, minor, and major work
As always talk to an insurance counselor to help guide your decision (it does not cost you anything).