A brand new auto carrier has come out with some fantastic technology. Birthed in Silicon Valley and now located in Ohio this tech savy insurance carrier has created an app that uses your phone’s sensors to judge your driving for the first 2 weeks or so to determine your rate. It takes a few weeks to judge your driving skills BEFORE they even issue you a quote. Most people forget they are “testing” after a few days so don’t be racing like a high schooler. They company states the data will only be used to determine if the company wants to quote you during the test period. The app is easy to use and takes a picture of your drivers license to make the process uber easy. Your data will not be shared with any other company and they own the technology within the app. In addition, about 30% of the drivers will not qualify so they never see a quote. The company send a nice “Dear John” email to state, Thanks, but NO THANKS! I would prefer, our data shows you drive like an idiot. 🙂
In addition, they even pay you $25 just to check if they can beat your current rate and give you a score. Suck it GEICO. The green reptile places over a billion dollars worth of ads on TV for what purpose? You ever wonder if that $1B ad budget ever gets added to your premiums? FYI, 15 minutes could make you a lottery winner too.
Hats off to this forward thinking company. FYI, they only deal directly with customers so insurance agents are not welcome. Ouch. Oh well, this is why I developed my VIP program to always do what is best for my clients regardless of commissions, bonuses, or any other financial incentive. To learn more about my VIP program visit www.myinsurancesucks.com
Not available in all states
If the rate wins you can also have the APP do the following for you too
Full Disclosure…..I only scored 6 out of 10
Wow you would think I work for Evernote or loaded up on their stock.
Well on the stock deal, I cannot do that because the are private. I am thinking about becoming an ambassador.
Perhaps a Lunch-n-Learn will be in my future.
I love Evernote because is save me precious time. The most valuable asset we all have. Evernote is a life hack, like putting all your car keys in one area if you have a fleet of family cars like The Rodens do. It just makes sense. Why would you go around the house saying, “Where are my keys?”.
Evernote stands above all other options for a single solution. You only have 168 hours a week and if you get about 8 hours of sleep then you are really talking about having 113 hours to spare. Don’t waste any more time with repeated and needed info at your fingertips. Regardless of which device you have available.
If you can save 5 minutes dozens of times a day then you just bought yourself some substantial time.
Secure important documents in one location under pw of course. You can log off of any device. Plus your phone pw acts as another layer of protection.
- Secure PWs & Links to websites
- Send your important emails and store them in Evernote for easy access 24/7
- Easily edit and post pics and more to social media
- Follow up with CRM functionality
- Text important emails (some people do NOT do email)
- Great Workchat for secure HIPPA compliant communications without the hassle
- Save important Screenshots
- PDF, Excel, Word, & Audios, Pics, et al
- Search all your info on ALL devices (search “paul” “referral” and all notes come up
- House labs, pics, audios, phone conversations, Forms, Links, Info
- Share TO DO list
- Update info via link AFTER you send email and more information has entered the picture
- Copious notes
Source: MLR Marketing, LLC www.myinsurancesucks.com
P.S. Join me for lunch Friday 9/29/17 at Dallas Anatole www.markroden.org
Group health insurance is in a CRISIS
Group health cost are unsustainable
- 2.3 million small business do not even offer group plans
- Groups under 50 employee do NOT have to offer group health under PPACA
- Cost keep going up
- Employee share keeps going up
- Employers must pay for at least half of employee only rate
- Some employee do not see value and do not participate even with employer subsidy
- If too many employees say no then participation is too low to form a group
- Individual health insurance offers more choice and more value
- Individual health cost less to the employer
- Individual health insurance is guaranteed issue
- Individual health insurance allows employees to choose carrier & type of insurance
- Individual health is eligible for new IRS Subsidies
- Cost of individual $2,424 / year
- Cost of Employer Plan $6,492 / year
- Savings Per Employee $4,068 / year
- Percentage Savings 63%
- Cost of individual $7,248 / year
- Cost of Employer Plan $18,312 / year
- Savings Per Employee $11,064 / year
- Percentage Savings 60%
This does not even take into consideration SUBSIDIES. Savings could go up to 95% with subsidies.
Employer Funded Individual Health Insurance is the Common Sense Solution
Tax-free reimbursement of individual health insurance is 100%
allowed under Internal Revenue Code (IRC Section 105)
Self Insured Medical Reimbursement Plan and all others must comply with federal rules IRS, HIPPA, ERISA, and PPACA